The Gorilla Rainbow Fem is a strong and robust plant predominantly índica and easy to grow with an 8-9 weeks flowering period. She has a high THC content of over 24% and an indoor yield that may attain 600gr/m2. She offers a maximum return of 1.5 kg/plant if grown outdoors.
The unique Gorilla Rainbow Fem flavor is sweet and fruity, with soft touches of caramel. She has a strong, long-lasting effect, ideal for indica lovers looking for calm and relaxing moments.
She is used for medical purposes to treat insomnia, muscle aches and other ailments.
- Parents: Gorilla glue #4 x Rainbows
- Genetics: 40% sativa
- THC: 20- 25%
- Yield (indoor): 500-600g / m2
- Yield (outdoor): 1- 1,5 kg/plant
- Flowering period: 8-9 weeks
- Effect: strong, calming, relaxing
- Flavor: caramel, fruity and earthy