Pineapple Larry OG is a strain that likes to be well fed to get its full potential, giving high yields indoors and outdoors. A very stable strain with two possible phenotypes, but very similar to each other, with long, hard buds, very light in color, with dark orange pistils; and with a huge production of resin that will leave you with a broad smile. With few smokes your level of activity will rise to the clouds, so it is recommended to use it tomorrow to take advantage of its stimulating properties. It is used by our medicinal users to treat stress, depression and pain problems.
- GENETICS: CINDERELLA 99 X SLL OG
- SATIVITY: 80% / THC: 22%
- INT PRODUCTION: 400-450 GR per m2
- EXT PRODUCTION: 200-700 GR per PLANT FLOWERING: 8-9 WEEKS
- EFFECT: EUPHORIC, HAPPINESS, ENERGY
- TASTE: PINEAPPLE, LEMON, SWEET